Sunday, February 20, 2011

LOVE *sigh*

Today is one of those days where I can't help but feel grateful for all the wonderful things I have been blessed with in my life.  I am so blessed to have three beautiful children who love each other so much. 
They are so fun to watch.  Ali is such a great help to me and I am so excited to see how close Ella and Ali will become.  I hope they will always get along, I know there are going to be fights along the way, but I hope they will become the best of friends.  There is nothing better in this world then knowing you have a sister that loves you unconditionally, no matter what and I am lucky enough to have two of them.  Kade has become such a little man since Ella has joined our family.  He has been so gentle with Ella.  He loves to rub her cheeks and say "Hello Ella, I love you".  Every time he says it, it melts my heart.  He still loves my elbow and even though it annoys me at times I am glad that we have our elbow time together.  Ali and Kade are also extremely close I hope they remain this close always.  I am so overwhelmed with love in my life right now and can't imagine my little family without Ella.  I remember thinking our family was complete before we had Ella and now I know she was truly meant for our little family.  I am also so grateful for the chance I have to be a stay at home mom right now.  I have never been able to just enjoy my kids without the stress of work.  I am realizing how important it is to be at home with my family.  I hope I can be the mom that my mom was to me.  I hope I can be a compassionate, loving, forgiving, and understanding mother.  Now on to the love of my life.  Man I love my husband.  I am so glad I get to share my life with him.  I am so grateful for the hard worker that he is which allows me to stay home with our children.  I am so glad I get to spend forever with him.  He truly is the love of my life and my best friend.  I could go on and on and on right now but Ella is asleep and as full as my heart is at the moment with blessings that I want to share my bed is calling my name.  Goodnight!!!!      

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I love being a mom. My kids are my world. I love the sweet spirit they bring into our home. Alan and I have been married for 11 years, I can't believe it has been that long. It seems like no time has past at all. I am truly grateful that I married my best friend. He is my rock!!! My kids are so amazing, they teach me new things every single day. As for my hobbies I love to scrapbook although I haven't done any since before Kade was born, I love to dance and seem to have passed that gene to my daughter. I love to sing when no one is around. I love when my house is clean and the laundry is done and I have nothing but time to just play and hang out with my children (this doesn't happen nearly enough). I love watching my kids discover new things and watching them play together. I am so very grateful for the life I have and the people I get to share it with.