Kade and Paige
Kade and Loren
Ali and Charly
(Ali loves to put her sweatshirt on backwards so she can cover her eyes if the smoke from the fire comes her way)
The kids get so dirt up at Bear Lake but it's soooo much fun.
They also made a trap and caught squirrells, mice, and chipmunks.
Alan had just as much fun as the kids did when they caught the little animals.
They also made a trap and caught squirrells, mice, and chipmunks.
Alan had just as much fun as the kids did when they caught the little animals.
Ali was tuckered out after playing in the water all day and decided to relax on her dad's hammock
Kade and Daddy playing in the water
Kade having fun at the lake
Kade playing catch
Tried to get a picture of Ali and Charly playing catch but as soon as I got my camera they had decided they were done and that they were heading in to get dry.
ALERT: Yes Alan is reading a book. I told him that he would love the Hunger Games and so he decided to give the series a try. He couldn't put the books down. I also think it has changed his outlook on books.
Making a sandcastle with Derick
Kade just loved the beach. He loves to dig.
Ali girl
Kade loved laying down in the warm water.
Okay so the men decided to make fire the old fashioned way. They got a board and a stick with a string attached to create friction and heat. My Uncle Bart and Alan started out thinking it was going to be pretty easy to do. Pretty soon all the children had gathered around waiting for the fire to start. We waited and waited and waited....still no fire. I think they tried for over an hour they were very determined to get it to work. They never got it to work that night but had decided they would try it again. They finally grabbed lighter fluid and lit a fire the easiest way possible....by match. It was sure a lot of fun watching them try to start the fire. It gave us a lot of laughs and kept the children thoroughly entertained.
I just love Bear Lake. It is very peaceful and beautiful. It also doesn't hurt that it is the place Alan and I met. I knew the first time I met him that I was going to marry that man. I love him so much and am so excited to spend my life with him and our little family. Until next year Bear Lake...we had a great time!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment